Automate customer journey and provide customer support on most loved channel !!
WhatsApp is the king of messaging apps- for a reason. No doubt the enormous digit of 2 billion users from 180 countries helped it gain popularity but the main reason that customers resisted switching to other apps is customer convenience. WhatsApp introduced features like audio and video calls, media, documents, contacts and location shareability and payments to make itself a one-stop solution for its customers by replacing all other apps needed for virtual interactions.
What Businesses need to learn is to invest in customer convenience for customer loyalty and retention. Now is an evolved customer base, which will not tolerate slow and thoughtless customer services. Prioritizing convenience not only with products or services but with end-user processes and how businesses carry out transactions to reaching out, all should be how in such a way that customers enjoy it as a process and are not just forced to do it for the sake of doing it.
While customers are comparing online businesses with something like chatting with family and friends, thus expecting the same ease to connect with businesses. And hence, businesses need to trust WhatsApp with open arms. WhatsApp has extended its services to small-scale businesses by launching WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Business API for medium-large enterprises in 2018.
WHATSAPP BUSINESS ACCOUNT FEATURES:
1) Business Profile: Just like a personal profile, you can set a profile for your business which will showcase the company name, business description for customers to know about your business, business email, business category and max 2 website links related with your business.
2) Operating hours: Showcase your Business working or opening hours and location(s), so that customers know about your whereabouts and no longer have to face queries related to the same as customers can get all the details from your profile.
3) Greeting Messages: You can automate welcome messages to greet a new customer and when they first interact with your business on WhatsApp – this is a good opportunity to talk more about your business, what services or products you, guide them to get demos and specific queries.
4) Quick Replies: Businesses come across a lot of common queries every day from a lot of customers. Answering the same standard questions again and again needs a lot of time and it can be overwhelming to type the same replies individually for each customer. But with WhatsApp Business, you can set quick replies and template answers to respond to questions related to your products, services, prices, returns, and more,
5) Away Messages: Away messages are triggered when customers want to communicate in non-working hours. These messages let them know when the services will be available back and the working hours of the company. This is quite an indirect way to answer the customer when they are waiting for a response.
6) Statistics: Keep a track of all the business stats like how messages are sent, delivered, received and how many are read out of all the sent messages to help improve your conversational strategy.
7) Labels: Success requires organizational skills so that everything falls into a flow. Businesses can organize their users or contacts to categorize them with labels for easier access. This way, all the data stays grouped and organized so that it can be accessed easily.
There are buttons available to add a label to a new contact. This can be directly done from the client’s chat window. Also new labels can be added for new categories from the client’s chat page again. Option “NEW LABEL” can be selected for the same. You can create up to 20 labels with different colours for identification.
WHATSAPP BUSINESS API ACCOUNT FEATURES:
- Automate conversations with WhatsApp Business API and setup large volumes of immediate responses to repetitive customer queries.
- WhatsApp Business API allows responding to customer queries even in non-office hours.
- Generate and qualify high value leads and drive product consideration.
- Customers can now place orders, locate stores, schedule appointments, request returns and refunds, cancel orders, and more.
- Use of NLP to understand human language and improve human-machine communication.
- Seamlessly handle conversations between human brand advisors and automations.
- Strengthen your backend systems with customer database and CRM.
- Verified Business profile to gain customer trust.
- Notify customers with custom notification on WhatsApp
- Live Chat option made available with multiple agents.
- Automate processes like additional purchases, repeating previous orders, using coupons and offers, retrieving receipts, etc.
- Integration with A.I Chatbot
WhatsApp ‘s user-friendly design, easy functionality and reliability has made it suitable for both- personal and business purposes. Above discussed WhatsApp account features are an add on to help you leverage WhatsApp Business for your brand. Engage customers anytime, anywhere on their preferred platform with KEVIT and have a 1-on-1 communication with them. Click on www.kevit.io and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more WhatsApp Business and its Automation.